All Handguns Must Be Transferred In The State Of The Buyer.
For Local Out-Of-State Buyers, We Will Take Your Handguns To
West Quincy, Keokuk or Ft. Madison
Free Of Charge.
Long Gun paperwork can be done in any state, no matter where you live.
If You Would Prefer To Have Your Guns Shipped
To A dealer Closer To You, It Is No Problem.
Please Have Your Dealer Email Us A Copy Of Their FFL,
We Will Then Ship The Guns To The Address On The FFL.
You Will Then Take Care Of All The Paperwork Through Them.
There Are Shipping Fees For This Option (See Terms & Conditions Below)
1- If you have not filled out Gun Transfer Paperwork before the auction and you purchase a gun - Please DO NOT stop in until Tuesday, or after. There is a full 3 day holding period, no guns can be handed out until Tuesday or after anyway.
2- Once you stop in, Tuesday or after, we will have you fill out a 4473 Transfer Form and we will then run your background check. If your background check comes back "Approved" you will be able to take your gun(s) with you that day. If your background check comes back "Pending", you will have to come back and pick up once your background is "Approved". It is not uncommon for Illinois/ ATF background checks to be "Pending" for a few days. You are welcome to stop in on Monday, but even if your background check is "Approved", you wouldn't be able to pick up until Tuesday, or after.
3- If you will be stopping in Tuesday, or after, please email us sometime between Saturday-Monday, just to let us know that you are a local buyer and will be in to pay and pick up. This way we will know NOT to charge your credit card on file for your purchases.
4- If you are a local buyer and are from IA or MO, you will need to do any handgun transfers in the state in which you reside. We will take handgun purchases to West Quincy, Keokuk or Ft. Madison free of charge.
Long gun transfers can be done at our office, no matter where you are from.
1- You Must Fill Out A 4473 Transfer Form ($15 Per Gun Transfer Fee)
2- You can fill out paperwork before the auction if you think that you may buy a gun.
If you have not filled out paperwork before the auction,
It Is Recommended That You Wait Until Tuesday or after to come in and fill out paperwork.
(This Way You Will Have Already Waited The Full 3 Day Holding Period And
If Your Background Check Is Approved, You Can Take Your Gun With You That Day)
3- You May Pick Up Your Gun(s) Once You Have Been "Approved" By The ATF/ Illinois State Police
and have waited the 3 day holding period.
PLEASE NOTE -
Background Checks In Illinois
Could Take Longer Than The 72 Hour Waiting Period.
This Is Out Of Our Control.
We Will Not Hand Out Any Guns Before
The Buyers Background Check Has Been Approved.
(If You Are A Dealer Or Will Be Picking Up For A Dealer, No Paperwork Is Needed,
But You Will Need To Bring A Copy Of Your License With You)
Our Terms are very simple and easy to understand, so please read them fully before bidding.
- IF YOU WILL BE PAYING BY CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, YOU MUST EMAIL US BETWEEN SATURDAY, March 19th & MONDAY, March 21st. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a 10% Buyers Premium if paying by cash, check or money order.
- There is a 15% Buyers Premium if paying by credit or debit card. (The card on file will be used unless otherwise instructed) - OUR OFFICE HOURS - 10:00am to 6:00pm Mon.-Sat.
- WE DO NOT CHARGE SALES TAX
- We will charge the credit card on file for each buyers purchases on Monday, March 21st (UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED)
- Each successful buyer will receive a invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction. This will be a "Final Invoice" which will include shipping and/ or any other fees that may apply.
- If you do not see your invoice in your Inbox, please check your Spam. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INVOICE BY MONDAY, March 21st PLEASE LET US KNOW. (YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR INVOICE SOMETIME SATURDAY NIGHT)
- There is a $15 Per Gun Paperwork Fee. This applies to guns being shipped and still applies if the buyer is an dealer.
- ALL GUNS BEING SHIPPED MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL OR C&R - THIS INCLUDES BLACK POWDERS & ANTIQUES - This is an Illinois Law
- It is the buyers responsibility to have their dealer (Sporting Goods Store, Pawn Shop or Local Gun Dealer) email us a copy of their license - email@example.com
- Payment may be made in person or mailed to - PO BOX 68, CARTHAGE, IL 62321
- Guns may be picked up to avoid shipping costs. All Federal & State Gun Laws/ holding periods apply. The procedure for picking up a gun is the same as buying a gun in a gun store.
- SHIPPING RATES - 1 long gun = $50, 1 handgun = $30, $10 for each additional gun, regardless if it is a long gun or handgun.
- SHIPPING EXAMPLES - 2 long guns = $60, 2 handguns = $40, 1 long gun & 1 handgun = $60, 3 long guns = $70, 3 handguns = $50 - Items other than firearms will have a shipping cost listed and the end of the description
- WE WAIT ONE WEEK AFTER THE AUCTION BEFORE WE START PACKING/ SHIPPING. Items will be shipped out sometime between Monday, March 28th & Monday, April 4th.
- Each successful buyer will receive a tracking number from UPS when their package(s) have shipped.
- Our Office Hours Are Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm CST
- PLEASE EMAIL - DO NOT CALL UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY
- We represent each item to the best of our knowledge and take photos of every possible angle of each gun, so that potential buyers know exactly what they are bidding on. Our pictures equally represent each guns good & bad features.
- Everything is being sold "As-Is", there are NO RETURNS
- OUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS - firstname.lastname@example.org