Fall Firearms Auction
Saturday, September 23 at 10:00 am
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Procedure For Purchasing A Gun On This Auction
Is The Same As Buying At A Gun Store:
LOCAL BUYERS PLEASE READ
1- If you purchase a gun and will be paying/ picking up at our office in Carthage, please DO NOT stop in until Tuesday, or after. There is a full 3-day holding period, no guns can be handed out until Tuesday or after anyway.
2- Once you stop in, Tuesday or after, we will have you fill out a 4473 Transfer Form and we will then run your background check. If your background check comes back "Approved", you will be able to take your gun(s) with you that day. If your background check comes back "Pending", you will have to come back and pick up once your background is "Approved". It is not uncommon for Illinois/ ATF background checks to be "Pending" for a few days. You are welcome to stop in on Monday, but even if your background check is "Approved", you wouldn't be able to pick up until Tuesday, or after any way.
3- If you are a local buyer and are from IA or MO, you will need to do any handgun transfers in the state in which you reside.
We will take handgun purchases to West Quincy or Keokuk free of charge.
Long gun transfers can be done at our office, or taken to West Quincy/ Keokuk with handguns. (Shipping options also available)
4- Illinois "Banned Items" will have a diclaimer at the end of the item description. It makes no differance who the high bidder is, on ProxiBid, for "Banned Items". We will not do transfer paperwork on any anything that is banned to own in Illinois. "All Banned Items" will need to be delivered to, shipped to, or picked up by a Federal Firearms Dealer, regardless what state the buyer is from.
PLEASE NOTE -
Background Checks In Illinois
Could Take Longer Than The 72 Hour Waiting Period.
This Is Out Of Our Control.
We Will Not Hand Out Any Guns Before
The Buyer's Background Check Has Been Approved.
If You Are A Dealer Or
Will Be Picking Up For A Dealer,
No Paperwork Is Needed,
But You Will Need To Bring A Copy Of A License With You
Guns Can Also Be Shipped.
If You Would Prefer To Have Your Guns Shipped
To A dealer Closer To You, It Is No Problem.
Please Have Your Dealer Email Us A Copy Of Their FFL,
We Will Then Ship The Guns To The Address On The FFL.
You Will Then Take Care Of All The Paperwork Through Them.
There Are Shipping Fees For This Option (See Terms & Conditions Below)
There is a 12% buyers premium. There will be a "Pay Now" button on your invoice, which allows each buyer to use any form of payment that they choose. We no longer manually charge credit/ debit cards...
There is a 10% buyers premium if paying via cash/ check. SENDING PAYMENT IS ONLY ALLOWED WITH SPECIAL PERMISSION. IN ORDER FOR A BUYER TO SEND PAYMENT THEY MUST: (1) HAVE PERMISSION PRIOR TO MONDAY, SEP. 25th, (2) BE TAX EXEMPT & HAVE ALL TAX INFORMATION ALREADY REGISTERED WITH PROXIBID - THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO BUYERS FROM STATES WITHOUT CURRENT AUCTION TAX LAWS, (3) AGREE TO SEND PAYMENT VIA EXPRESS 3-DAY MAIL (WITH A TRACKING NUMBER)....
- Each successful buyer will receive an invoice, FROM PROXIBID, within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction. This will be a "FINAL INVOICE" which will include shipping, your state's sales tax and/ or any other fees that may apply. (Do not respond to your invoice email, our email address is email@example.com)….
- Invoices can also be found by logging into ProxiBid and then clicking on “My ProxiBid” at the top right corner - 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction ….
- There is a $15 Per Gun Paperwork Fee. This applies to guns being shipped and still applies if the buyer is a dealer ….
- ALL GUNS BEING SHIPPED MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL OR C&R - THIS INCLUDES BLACK POWDERS & ANTIQUES - WHICH IS AN ILLINOIS LAW….
- It is the buyers responsibility to have their dealer (Sporting Goods Store, Pawn Shop or Local Gun Dealer) email us a copy of their license - firstname.lastname@example.org ….
- Guns may be picked up to avoid shipping costs.
- SHIPPING RATES ARE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF GUNS/ ITEMS PURCHASED, NOT ON WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS...
- RATES - $60 for the first gun purchased, then $10 for each additional gun (regardless of size). The more guns that a buyer purchases, the better the shipping rate will be. Items other than firearms will have a shipping cost listed and the end of the description...
- All firearms will be shipped vis UPS...
- WE WAIT THREE DAYS AFTER THE AUCTION BEFORE WE START PACKING/ SHIPPING. Items will be shipped out within 10 business days of the auction - if the items have been paid for in full and we have a Dealer’s License (FFL) copy for shipping….
- Each successful buyer will receive a tracking number from UPS when their package(s) have shipped ….
- PLEASE EMAIL - DO NOT CALL UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY
- OUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS - email@example.com
- We represent each item to the best of our knowledge and take photos of every possible angle of each gun, so that potential buyers know exactly what they are bidding on. Our pictures equally represent each guns good & bad features.
- EVERY ITEM IS BEING SOLD “AS IS”, THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR REIMBURSEMENTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE BID ACCORDINGLY!!